Sunday 9 October 2016

Finish Along 2016 Q4

Here is my list for Q4 2016

#falq4weekendtextiles
#falweekendtextiles



1 ~ Spider Quilt (photobombed by Naked Dog who I have removed from the list because I do not think I am ever going to make him a coat).  Quilt needs a bit more ditch quilting, then some FMQ or hand - have not decided yet -and then binding.  Free pattern Amy Gibson on Craftsy.




2 ~  Voile Quilt - Changed pattern again - This time I have gone for a free pattern from Tula Pink called Moxie.  I really really dislike working with voile.





3 ~ Gypsy Kisses (Material Obsession pattern) is plodding along lovely.  I have completed all my arcs and I am slowly hand stitching my centres on.





4 ~ Garments - As per every other list but all the fabric is now washed.



5 ~ Bright Lights, Big City pattern by Victoria Findley Wolfe







6 ~ Conkers Quilt pattern by Jo Avery



7 ~ Lawn Diamonds pattern by @sarahscrawdesigns



8 ~ Diamond Drop pattern by Nicole Neblett (mamalovequilts.com)



9 ~ Mariners Madness pattern by Chris Jurd





The below patterns are not part of my FAL Q4 list but are more on a patterns pending list.


Maybe they will make Q1 2017


********************************


No comments:

Post a Comment